A USPTA certified tennis professional and teaching pro at the Bare Hills Club since 1975. Whether teaching young students with dreams of Wimbledon, intermediates prepping for their next interclub match, or advanced players headed to their next USTA tournament, Joanne knows the path to success and loves to see her students succeed. For Joanne, tennis is a game for all ages and all abilities. Individual lessons, small groups or clinics are all available to meet your needs. Let’s get started; let’s get better!
- USPTA Certified Tennis and Teaching Professional at Bare Hills Club since 1975
- Tennis Director the Bare Hills Club, Baltimore, MD
- Head Tennis Professional the Bare Hills Club, Baltimore, MD
- Member of the USPTA (United States Professional Tennis Association)
- BS Early Childhood Education Towson University