TENNIS ADULT CLINICS at Coppermine Racquet & Fitness
17+ and Adults, Various Levels
Tennis Adult Clinics Overview
We have a Place for All Players! Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned competitor, the tennis clinics taught at Coppermine Racquet and Fitness will help you achieve your tennis goals. Our clinics are taught by USPTA/USPTR professionals with drills and daily themes that focus on different areas of the game, including volleys, serves, ground strokes, conditioning and footwork.
ADULT TENNIS 6 WEEK SESSIONS
SPRING SESSION I: March – April
SPRING SESSION II: April – May
• 2005 USPTA National Service Award
• 2006 USPTR National Award for 25 Years of Service
• A USPTA and USPTR tennis professional since 1975
• USPTR certified professional instructor with 20+ years experience.
• Played Division 2 Tennis at Shepherd University.
• Won a total of 5 State Titles.
• Current Head Pro at L’Hirondelle Club
• Player at Towson University & Former Head Pro at Valley Country Club
• Played 4 years at #1 singles at Perry Hall High School
• Senior Tennis Institute Instructor 15+ years
• Former College Player & WTA Tour Coach
• Top 5 male player in singles in Mid-Atlantic Area