TENNIS JUNIOR CLINICS at Coppermine Racquet & Fitness
4-16 Years, Beginners & Intermediate
Tennis Junior Clinics Overview
Coppermine Racquet & Fitness is a premier indoor venue with dedicated staff and award – winning coaches to help players achieve their tennis goals. Discover a variety of tennis programs that are suitable for players of all skill levels, from novice players to those perfecting competitive tournament skills. Our tennis programs offer a wonderful introduction to tennis, focusing on hand-eye coordination and basic stroke skills that are essential to the game.
JUNIOR TENNIS 8 WEEK SESSIONS
FALL SESSION: September 11th-November 2nd
WINTER SESSION I: November 6th-January 4th
WINTER SESSION II: January 8th-March 15th
SPRING SESSION: March 19th-May 10th
• 2005 USPTA National Service Award
• 2006 USPTR National Award for 25 Years of Service
• A USPTA and USPTR tennis professional since 1975
• USPTR certified professional instructor with 20+ years experience.
• Played Division 2 Tennis at Shepherd University.
• Won a total of 5 State Titles.
• Current Head Pro at L’Hirondelle Club
• Player at Towson University & Former Head Pro at Valley Country Club
• Played 4 years at #1 singles at Perry Hall High School