TENNIS ADULT CLINICS at Coppermine Racquet & Fitness
17+ and Adults, Various Levels
Tennis Adult Clinics Overview
We have a Place for All Players! Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned competitor, the tennis clinics taught at Coppermine Racquet and Fitness will help you achieve your tennis goals. Our clinics are taught by USPTA/USPTR professionals with drills and daily themes that focus on different areas of the game, including volleys, serves, ground strokes, conditioning and footwork.
ADULT TENNIS 6 WEEK SESSIONS
FALL SESSION I: September 12th – Oct 19th
FALL SESSION II: October 24th – December 7th
WINTER SESSION I: December 12th – January 26th
WINTER SESSION II: January 30th – February 8th
SPRING SESSION I: Feb 13th – March 29th
SPRING SESSION II: April 3rd – May 10th
• 2005 USPTA National Service Award
• 2006 USPTR National Award for 25 Years of Service
• A USPTA and USPTR tennis professional since 1975
• USPTR certified professional instructor with 20+ years experience.
• Played Division 2 Tennis at Shepherd University.
• Won a total of 5 State Titles.
• Current Head Pro at L’Hirondelle Club
• Player at Towson University & Former Head Pro at Valley Country Club
• Played 4 years at #1 singles at Perry Hall High School
• 20+ yrs tennis teaching experience & fitness trainier
• Head coach Mt St Joseph High School & former WTA tour coach
• Head pro at Romanian Tennis Academy & USPTA registered pro
• 25+ years experience & NAIA College Coach
• Friends School Varsity Coach & AFAA and IFPA Certified Trainer
• USPTA Certified Professional Since 1992. Elite Pro